It is hereby notified to those candidates who are seeking admission in law colleges of Pakistan in LLB (Hons.). This course is for five years. Students can get the online registration process, application form, eligibility criteria, and the important dates on this page. Supreme Court has issued the order for taking Law Admission Test LAT.
LAT Test Registration Online Form2023
HEC Law Admission Test LAT2023 Roll No Slip the last date and test date, apply online registration roll, no-slip, results in LAT test roll slip. Print HEC LAW Admission Test2023 Challan Form The Roll Number Slip is for the 28th Test in January2023. Keep in touch for updates on HEC LAT Roll Number Slip2023 Test 30, January2023 download online and print.
This test is mandatory for admission to 5 years LLB course in all public and private colleges and universities in Pakistan. This test is conducted by the higher education commission of Pakistan HEC. This test is conducted twice a year and the test remains valid for two years. All eligible candidates can attend this test as there is no fee for this test. The advertisement for the LAT Test Registration Online Form is given as under.
LAT Test Registration
Higher Education Commission of Pakistan conducts this test upon the worthy instructions of the Supreme Court of Pakistan and the Supreme Court Bar Council. The registration for this test has been started. You should register before the last date. Registration will be closed after the due date. The criteria for all programs of LLB have been launched simultaneously.
LAT Test Eligibility Criteria2023
The candidates must pass intermediate or equivalent to sit in the LAT test center. Candidates waiting for the result of the 2nd year can also apply.
LAT Test2023 how to apply?
- Candidates have to register first. To register visit the official website of HEC www.hec.gov.pk.
- The incomplete application form will be rejected. Fill in the application form completely and carefully.
- If you find any trouble in registering visit the regional office of HEC in Quetta, Bahawalpur, Karachi, Islamabad, Lahore, and Peshawar.
- Applicants have to choose a test center that is nearer to the home address or residence of the candidate.
- Law Admission Test2023 Registration Deadline
- Candidates can get registration before or on Tuesday 10th July2023. Registration will be closed after this date.
Law Admission Test2023 Registration Test Date
An accurate data of the test has not been issued. The test date will be announced as per instructions of HEC. The roll no slips will be provided to the candidates at their home address. We will also upload the list of eligible candidates and their roll no slips on this page. Keep visiting this page regularly for more updates.