Admissions open for MBBS and BDS for session2023 at the University of Health Sciences Lahore for Punjab Medical & Dental Colleges. UHS has published the advertisement of admission and admission schedule. You can download admission form and advertisement from this page. Candidates who are seeking admission at UHS should apply before the last date as after the last date 29th July2023 no application will be accepted. Candidates have to get 83.4% marks aggregate to apply for admission in UHS. MDCAT is mandatory to get admission at medical colleges and universities. UHS conducts entry test for admission in public as well as private sector medical colleges and universities of Punjab.
UHS MDCAT Admission Schedule2023
University of Health Sciences Lahore is the most leading medical university of Pakistan. It is a public sector university located at Lahore and was established in 2002. All the public and private medical colleges are affiliated with University of Health Sciences. The university was established with the aim of providing high quality medical education in the province of Punjab. It is the responsibility of UHS Punjab to conduct entrance test for admission in all the medical colleges of Punjab province.
University of Health Sciences Eligibility Criteria
Candidate must have domicile of Punjab province to apply for admission in UHS. Candidate must have 70% scores in Intermediate or equivalent. Those whose domicile is of Islamabad or Gilgit Baltistan are also eligible to apply. Foreign nationals and overseas Pakistanis can also apply. The candidates who are waiting for result are also eligible to apply.
UHS MDCAT Apply procedure
- You can apply online only by logging on the bank of Punjab website.
- You have to follow all the instructions given on the website.
- After filling your particulars, you have to upload your recent picture. The size of file should not be more than 2mb.
- Upon successful registration, candidate will assign a unique number. Note that number as it will be used in future to access weblink and to get admit card issued by bank.
- You can submit only one application on one CNIC/passport. If one submits more than one application form, his/her registration will be cancelled.
- After registering visit the nearest branch of bank of Punjab along with printed registration form. And submit MDCAT fee of Rs. 1300/- and the bank officials will stamp your application form and return you one copy of form.
- After 72 hours candidate will find his/her admit card bearing roll no and examination center via msg or Email. Download your admit card from this page.
- You have to choose exam center from 13 exam centers of the Punjab.
UHS Registration Schedule
Candidates can register online from official website of bank of punjab from 19th July to 29th July2023.
UHS MDCAT Paper pattern2023
MDCAT test will contain 200 MCQs Biology=80, Chemistry=60, Physics=40 and English=20 MCQs. The paper will be of 200 total marks and the duration of entry test will be 150 minutes.
Candidate has to score 60% marks (120/200) to apply for admission in UHS all medical and dental colleges.
Negative marking will be done.
UHS Revised Syllabus2023
UHS revised syllabus2023 is available on this site as well as on the official website. Candidates are strictly advised that they should prepare the entry test according to the new and revised syllabus.
UHS Exam Centers in Punjab
University of Health Sciences Lahore conducts entry test at 13 different exam center in the who Punjab simultaneously. The exam centers are at Bahawalpur, Multan, Rahim Yar Khan, D.G. Khan, Lahore, Faisalabad, Gujranwala, Sahiwal, Gujrat, Sargodha, Sialkot, Rawalpindi and Hassan Abdal.
The candidate should reach at 09:00am at the exam center on the day of test. The test will be held on 25 Aug2023 and the test center will be closed at 09:15am. You must bring your original CNIC or B-Form issued by NADRA, print out of admit card, a clean clip board and two blue boll points.
The result of the entry test will be declared as soon as possible. You can check your result on the official website of the university. www.uhs.edu.pk. You can download answer keys on the evening of test date. The answer keys and the result will be uploaded here on time.
University of Health Sciences Lahore Contact number
Address: University of Health Sciences Khyaban-e-Jamia, Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan.
Contact number: 042-99231304-09
UAN # 111-33-33-66
Email: [email protected], [email protected]
[…] Punjab Medical & Dental Colleges UHS MDCAT Admission 2020 Form […]