Pak Elektronic Limited has launched PEL Pakistan Summer Internship Programme 2019 for bachelor and masters students. We are going to tell the PEL online apply has been started. As we know every day there are many national and international companies brings something new to the country’s youth struggle. This time Pak Elektronic Limited has presented PEL Internship Programme 2019. Our youngsters are sticky needed this training scheme. You need to get information about this scheme when you download the list of training centers. All candidate can find here the all about of PEL Pakistan Summer Internship Programme 2019 Registration Online, how to apply, application form, eligibility criteria, Online apply, last date and further detail.
PEL Pakistan Summer Internship Programme 2019 Online Apply Procedure
PEL Summer Internship Programme 2019 is a good step by the Pak Elektronic Limited, in order to eradicate unemployment from the country. Applications are invited for different electric programs for 4 weeks project based in Lahore. Suitable salary will be paid by the company. Join PEL Internship Programme and improve your skills.
PEL Summer Internship Programme 2019 Course tracks
|Account and Finance||Administration|
|Electrical Engineering||Health and Safety|
|Mechanical Engineering||Graphics Designing|
|Mathematical Engineering||Information Technology|
|Electronics Engineering||Supply Chain|
|Customer Services||Quality Control|
|Sales Marketing||International Relations|
Eligibility Criteria & Online Apply
- Candidates are allowed who have completed their 14th or 16th year’s education period from any HEC recognized institute.
- Applicant must have a good Academic Record.
- As of mentioned rules and laws of the program, applicants are allowed for joining the program full-time shift and must follow.
- Applicants must have 3.00 CGPA.
- Keep in mind that the shortlisted applicants will be called for interview
How to Apply:
All applicants can apply online for Pakistan Summer Internship Programme before the last date and the last date is 28th May 2019.
- Carefully fill up the online registration application form.
- Dent it via email at firstname.lastname@example.org along with mention code.