We hereby inform you that Khyber Pakhtun Khwa ETEA is going to conduct entry test for admissions in various medical and engineering institutes of KPK province in the month of September. We have provided all about ETEA entry teat date sheet and result date on this page.
ETEA is a testing service known as Educational Testing and Evaluation Agency and it was established in 1998 by the KPK government. It was established with the aim of clean and transparent entrance tests for medical and engineering institutes. But with the time, the scope of responsibilities and authorities was expanded. Now it is working for the betterment in the examination system.
ETEA Medical Entry Test 2019
ETEA organizes entrance test for admission in Khyber Pakhtun Khwa Engineering colleges / universities and medical institutions to make sure that only capable and deserving candidates move further admission procedure.
Khyber Medical University (KMU) holds ETEA entry test for admissions in Medical and Dental Colleges while University of Engineering and Technology Peshawar conducts ETEA entrance test for admission in engineering universities or colleges of province. ETEA is affiliated with Khyber Medical University.
Institutes Affiliated whit KMU offers MBBS
- Khyber Medical College Peshawar
- Khyber Girls Medical College Peshawar
- Ayub Medical College Abbottabad
- Saidu Medical College Swat
- Gomal Medical College.
- Bacha Khan Medical College, Mardan
- Jinnah Medical College Peshawar.
- Pak International Medical College , Peshawar
- Abbottabad International Medical College , Abbottabad
- Rehman Medical College , Peshawar
- Women Medical College Abbottabad
- Bannu Medical College, Bannu
- Nowshera Medical College, Nowshera
- Gajju Khan Medical College, Swabi
- North West School of Medicine
- Al Razi Medical College, Peshawar
- Swat Medical College, Swat
- Khyber College of Dentistry, Peshawar
MBBS Affiliated Institutes
- Dental Section – Women Medical College, Abbottabad
- Rehman College of Dentistry
- Dental Section – Abbottabad International Medical College, Abbottabad
- Dental Section – Ayub Medical College, Abbottabad
- Post Graduate Medical Institute(PGMI) LRH/HMC Peshawar.
- Pakistan Institute of Community Ophthalmology(PICO) Peshawar.
- Frontier Homeopathic Medical College Hayatabad Peshawar
- Pakistan Institute of Prosthetics & Orthotics Sciences(PIPOS) , Hayatabad Peshawar
- Royal College of Nursing, Swat
- RMI-School of Nursing (SON) BS Nursing
- Post Graduate College of Nursing, Peshawar
Masters in Public health are offered by:
- Sarhad Institute of Health Sciences Peshawar (A constituent institute of SU Peshawar)
- Medical colleges that offer admission in Doctor of Physical Therapy
- Rehman College of Rehabilitation Science Hayatabad Peshawar (DPT)
- Mehboob College of Physiotherapy
- Premier Institute of Health & Management Sciences, Peshwar (BS MLT, BS Health Technology)
- PEF Post Graduate College, Peshawar (DPT)
- Swat Institute of Rehabilitation & Medical Sciences (DPT)
How to apply for ETEA entry test
- Candidates can apply through online by visiting our website.
- Candidates having domicile of KPK, FATA, AJK and occupied Kashmir can apply.
- Applicants have to deposit a bank challan after filling in online application form.
- Dispatch challan form with attested required documents with online application from. The required documents
- and eligibility criteria can be seen in detail on the ETEA website.
- ETEA mainly conducts entry test for admissions in MBBS and BDS programs. As seats are limited, while thousands of candidates apply for medical entry test each year. That’s why entry test is organized.
Eligibility criteria for ETEA medical entry test 2019
Students seeking admission in MBBS or BDS in public or private medical college must pass F.Sc with minimum 60% marks. Result awaiting candidates can also apply. Candidates must pass F.Sc with Biology i.e. F.Sc Pre medical.
Eligibility Criteria for ETEA engineering entry test
Students who desire to get admission in Engineering universities and colleges of KPK must pass intermediate with pre- engineering or ICS with minimum 60% scores.
ETEA entrance test has 200 marks out of this each subject has different weightage. The weightage of subjects is given as:
ETEA Entrance Test Syllabus For Medical
Biology: 60 Marks
Physics: 60 Marks
English: 20 Marks
Chemistry: 60 Marks
ETEA Entrance Test Syllabus for Computer Engineering
Computer Science: 60 Marks
Math: 60 Marks
Physics: 60 Marks
English: 20 Marks
The students who want to appear in ETEA entry test 2019 have to choose one test center where he must appear in the exam. Although officials has not issued ETEA test schedule 2019 but it is expected that the test will be conducted on the same day as in last year.
ETEA Medical Entry Test 2019 Schedule
We have given expected entry test schedule on given below:
Medical entry test date: 23 Sep 2019
Eng. Entry test date: 09 Sep 2019
ETEA entry test Result 2019
We have already informed you that this schedule is not a confirmed schedule. So you have to must visit this page regularly for confirmed ETEA entry test schedule. We will upload instantly when we ETEA issues entry test schedule 2019.