University of Engineering and Technology UET Lahore invites applications for undergraduate admissions 2019. Candidates who are seeking admission in any UET affiliated college must submit admission before the last date. Admission deadline has been announced. UET Lahore has open admissions 2019 for undergraduate courses in all affiliated colleges. Admission notice and advertisement has been published in national newspapers. The last date to submit admission forms is Sep 16, 2019. All applications must be submitted before this date. Admission forms receive after admission last date will be rejected.
UET Lahore Admission 2019 Test Date
University of Engineering and Technology Lhr is one of the most popular engineering universities of Pakistan. Various educational institutions are affiliated with this university. University has its own power generation system. Thousands of students appear in the UET combined entry test to get admission in UET Lhr affiliated colleges. It is considered one of the oldest universities in Pakistan.
UET Lahore Admission Form 2019
All the interested candidates who want to get admission in UET affiliated colleges can download admission form from the official website or purchase prospectus. The prospectus can be purchased by paying Rs. 1500 including admission form fee and admission processing fee.
Students who have appeared in combined engineering entry test UET ECAT 2019 conducted by
UET Lahore is only eligible to apply. Students who want to apply must have passed intermediate F.Sc pre engineering or DAE with minimum 60% marks or equivalent as well as 50% aggregate marks. CGPA of BSc Electrical Engineering will be converted into percentage by a formula given in prospectus. For further details, read prospectus.
How to Apply
Candidates are required to download an online admission form from the official website of university; https://admission.uet.edu.pk. Prospective students must follow the instructions mention in the prospectus. Fill in the form carefully and attach attested documents along with admission form and submit the form at designated address. Applications submitted via postal or courier will not be accepted. Incomplete or incorrect application form will be rejected.
UET Affiliated Colleges Admissions 2019 Schedule
- Availability of Prospectus from: Sep 02, 2019
- Admission Deadline: Sep 16, 2019
- Hafiz-e-Quran Test: Sep 18, 2019 at 09:00 am
- Sports Test: Sep 19, 2019
- Commencement of Classes: Oct 14, 2019
UET Affiliated Colleges Merit list 2019
University of Engineering and Technology affiliated colleges will display 1st merit list on Sep 30, 2019. All the candidates who have submitted admission forms and have appeared in UET Lhr entry test should remain in touch with this page to get immediate merit list from here. Merit lsits will be displayed on following dates.
- Display of 1st merit list: Sep 30, 2019
- Display of 2nd merit list: Oct 01, 2019
- Dispaly of 3rd merit list: Oct 07, 2019
UET Affiliated Colleges Fee Structure
The details of fee structure are available in the prospectus. You can get information about fee structure from the official website or by calling on official contact numbers.
UET Lhr Affiliated Colleges Courses
B.Sc. Mechanical Engineering Technology
B.Sc. Electrical Engineering Technology
- B.Sc. Civil Engineering Technology
B.Sc. Mechanical Engineering Technology
B.Sc. Civil Engineering
- B.Sc. Chemical Engineering
- B.Sc. (H) Computer Science
UET Lhr Affiliated Colleges List
- Government College of Technology, Railway Road, Lahore.
- Government College of Technology, Faisalabad.
- Government College of Technology, Rasul.
- Govt. Swedish Pakistani College of Technology, Gujrat
- NFC Institute of Engineering and Fertilizer Research, Faisalabad
- Quaid-e-Azam College of Engineering and Technology, Sahiwal.
- Sharif College of Engineering and Technology Raiwind Road, Lahore.
- Swedish College of Engineering and Technology, Rahim Yar Khan
- Chenab College of Engineering and Technology, Gujranwala.
- Dr. A.Q. Khan Institute of Technology, Mianwali.
- Namal College, Mianwali.
- Sir Syed College of Computer Science, Lahore.
- Grafton College, Islamabad.