Sargodha University B.Ed date sheet for the year 2020 has been issued by the officials. All the private and regular candidates are notified to download B.Ed date sheet here. University of Sargodha commonly known as its short name UOS. The university conducts Bachelor of Education exams in February and March. UOS publishes date sheet one month before the commencement of exams.
University of Sargodha is one of the most popular universities of Pakistan. It was established in 2002 under the president ordinance to deliver higher education in the backward area of Pakistan. The institutions of districts of Sargodha division i.e. Sargodha, Bhakkar, Mianwali, and Khoshab are affiliated with this university.
Sargodha University B.Ed Date Sheet 2020
UOS is providing students with quality education. It comprises of three campuses. Main campus is situated at Sargodha the other two campuses are at Bhakkar and Mianwali.
Sargodha University B.Ed Part 1 Date Sheet 2020
University of Sargodha has revealed public B.Ed annual examination 2020 date sheet. The candidates will receive their roll number slips fifteen days before the commencement of exams.
Sargodha University B.Ed Part 2 Date Sheet 2020
Date sheet for practical and viva examination is not issued yet. It will be published in the roll number slips as well as a copy of practical date sheet will be sent to principal of college or HOD. There are some instructions given on the date sheet that are to follow in the exams otherwise unfair mean case shall be registered.
- The candidate is strictly advised to appear in the exam by following this date sheet.
- No use of mobile or any electronic device including minicomputer/calculator.
- Mark of identification should not be mentioned on the title page as well as on the answer book.
- No one is allowed to leave the examination hall before the one hour over.
- Unauthorized change of canter is prohibited.
- No one can enter in the examination without roll number slip.
- No appeal is to be made on answer book to the examiner.
- Unfair Means Case will be registered against the candidate who refuses to obey Center Superintendent, changes his/her Roll No / Seat with another candidate, creates disturbance, stages walkout, resorts to pen down strike or instigates others to do so, or otherwise misbehaves in or around the Examination Hall.