Karachi Medical and Dental College KMDC has announced a notice of admission in undergraduate program in discipline of MBBS for the academic year 2020-20. Students will find online admission form, admission criteria, requirements, fee structure, scholarships, admission procedure and all about MBBS admission 2020 on this page. If you have done your F.Sc pre medical or A-level with Chemistry, Biology and Physics, and now you want to become a MBBS doctor, we suggest you to apply in this college as this college is the 1st public sector medical and dental college which started conduction of entrance test from applicants. This is the medical college which is situated in Karachi and works under the Municipal Corporation.
Before applying read this whole post carefully. If you meet all eligibilities, then apply otherwise do not. KMDC deserves 250 seats every year for MBBS and 100 seats for BDS. For admission in MBBS and BDS KMDC conducts entrance test to make admission procedure transparent.
KMDC MBBS Admission Schedule 2020
Karachi Medical and Dental College KMDC was established in 1991 by the Municipal Corporation. It is affiliated with University of Karachi and Abbasi Shaheed Hospital which is the largest public sector hospital in Pakistan. College is recognized by Pakistan Medical and Dental Council PMDC and Higher Education Commission of Pakistan HEC.
Now the KMDC Karachi is inviting applications from both male and female candidates for MBBS admission in August 2020. All about this is given below.
KMDC MBBS Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must pass F.Sc pre medical with minimum 60% marks from Karachi board to sit in written entrance test 2020.
- Students that have pass O-level and A-level with Biology, physics and chemistry are eligible to apply. But they have obtained minimum 60% marks in whole.
- Candidates who belong done their F.Sc from board other than Karachi board can apply but they have to produce parents deputation letter from concerned departments where his/her parents is doing job.
How to apply
Candidates who meet all eligibilities can apply. Medical college informs admission announcement students every year in August likewise this year via notice on the national newspapers and also through official website of the college. Candidates can get application form from admission office of the college or can download online through official page of college. After this fill in application form dully and attentively and resubmit it to the admission office before or on last date. The applications after due date will not be considered.
- Candidates have to attach following documents with filled application form. Fill all the sections of application form. No section should remain empty.
- Attested photocopies of all academic documents
- Photocopy of CNIC or B-Form
- Father CNIC with permanent address at Karachi
- Father’s domicile of Karachi. If one’s father has expired, he can attach domicile of mother or guardian.
- 6 recent passport size photographs. 4 attested photos attach with application form and 2 without attestation attach with admit card.
KMDC MBBS Fee Structure
You can see detailed latest fee structure on the prospectus of college. The prospectus is available at admission office in the college. Or contact at official numbers for information about fee structure. We have also provided you online fee structure. You can also see it online or download it from here.
KMDC Karachi courses offered
Generally KMDC offers various undergraduate and postgraduate courses in numerous disciplines such as in medical and surgical programs. But now university invites applications for MBBS and BDS.
All interested candidates can download application form, fee structure, and advertisement from here. The entry test date schedule, merit list, waiting list will show on this page on time.
Karachi Medical and Dental College Contact Number And Address
Address: Karachi Medical and Dental College lock-M, North Nazimabad, Karachi
Phone: (92-21) 6628373-8353